Thursday, May 31, 2018

Gideon's 7th Birthday

I am a couple weeks behind. I haven't had time to write much lately and I haven't felt inspired. Gideon's 7th heavenly birthday came and went. We celebrated by decorating cookies, releasing orange balloons, and me leading a MEND support group meeting. I couldn't find a number 7 candle at any stores, it started causing me some distress and my dear friend bought one for him. It was one of the most special things she could have done for me.
Here is the birthday tribute for Gideon and baby Avery. I miss them.

1 comment:

Nat Mardon said...

Beautiful Stormy,

I revisted my own blog about Sebastian as I am writing a 12-minute talk about my journey (please pray for me to write what needs to be said and to share Jesus too), and I happened to look on my sideboard and was a little surprised to see you are still blogging! So I had to come and click.

So much love to you beautiful Mama on Gideon's 7th birthday. How life moves on so fast and with so much in it. We are truly blessed but we never forget out sweet babies and that time in our lives when we all came together as grieving mothers to cling onto each other and to our Saviour.

Sending you love,
Nat xx